I dont feel any shame, I won't apologize

Whats up. How about that Vice Presidential debate last night? I thought it was gonna be pretty good after John Edwards immediately started calling Cheney a willfully deceptive bastard at the beginning but it turned into a snorefest. Neither of them came out and beat the other with a bat like I was hoping. I guess Cheney learned that you can't solve all your political problems by telling your opponent to just fuck off...
Anyways, I'm chilling out in the Library holding off my homework for a bit. I am listening to the new Green Day which I picked up a couple weeks ago. Damn this thing is freaking great. Ya know I tried not to listen to any of the hype before the album came out, but I was a little set off by the single American Idiot intially. Now I am freaking rocking this record. Totally a rock n roll record. I think the song Jesus of Suburbia is probably the best song they have ever written. I will post that song up here sometime so you bitches can all get a listen.
AND THAN!!!! There is the new Cake album "Pressure Chief," let me tell you, this shit is funky as hell. Cake just knows how to get a groove going with some crazy ass lyrics rolling over it. I ordered their first album off of amazon yesterday. They have this tune called "Rock N Roll Lifestyle" that shit is a classic song. I heard it on the radio a month ago and thought it was their new single... turns out it's a decade old OOPS! The subject matter in R&RL is so current it's hilarious. I'll hook that muffin up here as well and probably throw Wheels from the new album as well. But right now I gotta go write a note card on Adaptive something or other Theory. So wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019