Late Nights and Dog Fights

So here is the story I'm sitting around, doing the late night "I'm bored so I will look through all the 'people who are on my buddy list but dont know it' profiles and see whats shaking in the world. I find a link my buddy Chris (singer for my old band AKA) to his girlfriend's art webpage. I like art and dig photography so hell I can check this monkey business out.
Turns out she has a Liquid Bliss (the band that formed in the ruins of AKA after I moved back to Iowa) video and I thought, hell I miss seeing these wacky guys I'll watch it. The video is pretty hilarious. Three kids from Michigan being dorks (which answers why they were my friends) in front of a camera and talking about their band. Hell I was even mentioned a couple times.
It's a pretty good video but I have one major problem. They talk about "Fun Dip Cool Aid" and man if there is one original thought I have had on this Earth, that is it. Back in 8th grade I saved all my gatorade packets while hiking through the colorado mountains and after a week of intense backpacking I put all 8 packets (which require a quart of water each) into a single nalgene. the water to powder ratio was so bad I had to constantly stir that Mofo so I wasn't drinking absolute sludge. That shit hit you like a fucking hockey stick to the teeth.
In the coming years I changed from Gatorade (because I actually hate that shit) to Fun Dip (because it is easily availble and after words you have 10 million sticks that are so tasty it should be illeagal.) Anyways my friends and I used to pass each other in the halls of good ole Valley high and pass around the communal Thermus of Fun Dip Cool Aid. It was crazy. So when I heard these goof balls taking credit for my baby... nah uh. That ain't gonna happen. They learned it from me at my Going away party in Michigan.
Let this be a lesson to all you mommas boys out in DOO-BERRY land! I will eventually find out about all theft of my intellectual property and I will fight to the death for said property. okay tatter tots, time for this caddy to shack, PEACE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019