Are credit card companies insane?

So I just finished doing my taxes for the year and I went outside to my car to get a stamp for the envelope. On my way back inside I checked the mail to see if there is anything cool for me. Well there wasn't but there was a credit card application. I never look at them because I get about 5000 a year and I dont want/need a credit in my life. I have my Guitar Center card : ) and that is all I need.

But I decided to check this one over and see what they have to say. Well first off they want to give me a Chase Manhatten Bank Platnum Visa with a $100,000 limit. An amount like that can be summed with one easy movement, my jaw crashing to the floor. Ontop of the limit they are gonna put a 1.99% APR on it and no annual fees.

Do these know who I am? I love to buy things, spend money, but I am no fool. Credit is a dangerous game my friends and if you just stumble into it like a kid in a candy store you are bound to get your ass reemed. That is just insane. $100,000. Do you know what I could do with 100K. A lot but I am not gonna do a single thing because I cannot afford 100K. Credit Card companies. Invented to rape the naive college student.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019