Eating my words

I admit it, I was one of those people who said Kill Bill was going to suck horrible ass. I am totally taking that back. After seeing the movie I must say, that movie kicked so much ass it's hard to describe it. I dont want to give anything away but the filming and portrayol (SP?) of the story was just awesome. The entire movie is just a roller coaster ride. When the movie ends you look at your watch and say "IT'S BEEN TWO HOURS!"
But seriously the action is true to life, the blood and guts is quality B Movie stuff and the storyline/script is Tarantino at it's best. One of my favorite things about his movies is how they all that vibe of Characters from the 70s who are magically living in modern times. The colors, the dialogue, the movement, it's all so entirely retro. If you dont like blood, guts, and violence you atleast have to see this movie for the sheer cinematic brillance that it is. I can't say enough good things about this film.
But I dont want to build you to think you're seeing the second coming or anything. So before I say anything more, GO SEE THIS DAMN MOVIE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019