All is calm on Midwestern Front

Whats up, Not much here. I am just chillin out rockin the intranet. You know what I love most about having a job now? It's the idea that I can stroll around the net looking at musical gear and think about things I want and now that I have a job I can actually purchase these things. Infact a few things I am considering buying include a moog, some new pickups for one of my guitars and just random this and thats for recording purposes.

So I am listening to North To Alaska, I don't understand why these guys broke up. They released this EP called "Everything right now" and I think it rocked. Needed some compression on the vocals, some remixing, and what not but I dug it. Quality rock n roll.

Hey remember that test I mentioned? The Eut, the test I needed to pass to stay in the Journalism program here at ISU? Well I didnt pass it. Yeah, that was my last allowable attempt and you need a C to pass, I got a C-. That shit sucks. So tomorrow I am meeting with my advisor and if there is nothing I can do stay here at ISU you can expect next fall that this webpage will be housed on another school's server. Alright, I am working tonight so I am gonna chill out for a little while longer. Have a good one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019