Watched Magnolia last night

So I dont know if you have ever seen Magnolia but this is the second time I have seen it. It was pretty damn cool. The thing I liked most about it is I put the closed captions on at different points in the movie because I wasnt sure if people were talking and if it was supposed to be coherant and I found a lot of cool shit that way. It's a really good movie. I encourage you to watch it. Tom Cruise is one of those actors that I dont really like but he can sometimes pull out a sweet movie or two every now and then. His acting in this movie impressed the hell out of me.
Now that I come to think of it, yesterday was a big Tom Cruise day because I finished the second half of Minority Report and went to do something else, turned on the tube for a brief while and Risky Business was on and then at night I watched Magnolia...hmmm... interesting
In other news I was surfing the web and wound up at PReacher Gone To texas.com and found that htey have finally put my pics of them at Robs Birfday fest on their page. Definitely sweet. Alright. Well I'll talk to you purples later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019