Dumberer rocks, Italians suck.

The Italian Job
I just saw the Italian job it was not surprisingly kind of boring and blah. Norton and Wahlberg use the same acting tricks they use in every other movie they are in and it really made the movie drag on. If you're going into this movie expecting oceans eleven watch out because there quite a bit more emotional involvement then George Clooney's slick flick. My grade for that movie: C-

Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry met Loyd
So I know what you're thinking "How could they have made this movie without Jim Carrey?" And there is a good explanation for that. He said he would only do it for 23 million bucks and the movie cost 23 million dollars to make. He would have doubled the budget. So yeah... that wasnt gonna happen. This movie was surprisely fresh and original. They did reuse some jokes from the first movie and thank god they didn't make a big point of showing them off or I would have walked out. The main actors impressed me thoroughly they played their roles to a T. Carrey's younger equivalent was extremely well cast. Dispite this movie having Cheri Otari and Bob Sagat, scratch that Sagat rocked, I walked out with a smile on my face and having burned a few pounds from all the out loud laughter. Grade:B

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019