DVD on the scene

So I didnt tell you but I have this idea for a dvd of the scene. I figure I have a shit load of video of local bands why not consolidate it and package it with interviews and all that fun BS. Here's the info I had in my AIM profile
"Okay so here's whats up: I am gonna make a dvd and use live footage from the following bands: DWS, 8MO, EATF, DOFH, Senator Kelly, Evil Gs, Duck and Cover, Preacher GOne to Texas, Roger Mexico, Ten Grand, Horseshoe Spatulas, Argos, Poison Control, North to Alaska and any other bands I see before I finish the DVD. It's going to include a picture collage, interviews with people about the big 5 scenes. Emo, Indie, Hardcore, Ska, Punk and I am gonna interview people about fallout/Botan/bizzarn, ZZZ, 515crew and what not. let me know if you can help."
I think with any luck it could turn out to be a really sweet thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019