The Chase Begins


My film making compatriot Brian Hogan and I have graduated from puppets to people.  In February we released the short film "Master of Puppets." Today, we release our sophomore effort "The Chase Begins," enjoy.


Besides having fun, why are we making these ridiculous films? Last year I did the 48 Hour Film Project for the first time and I fell in love; the challenge, the deadline, working with a group of people who just want to have fun making a film, following the #DM48HFP hashtag.... the only problem was the majority of the people in my group were either complete strangers or colleagues that I didn't feel comfortable battling over ideas with (and when it came down to the end, choices were made I didn't agree with). Our final product was good but the overall process could have been much more enjoyable. So I decided if I was going to do it again, I wanted to work with a group of people I was comfortable with and confident in, cue Hogan.

Now that we've made two 48 style films -under 7 minutes, produced in under two days, and ridiculous- I'm excited to see what we produce come late July. Still, we have no plans to wait till the competition. I'm thinking we can fit in two more short flicks before the gun goes off on 48. We've done puppets, people, maybe animals next!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019