Mega Millions and the Cheap Daydream


Since Tuesday, the Mega Million jackpot has grown from $500 million to currently $640 million, and before we get to far down this post yes, I am one of the "fools' who threw a couple bucks away for a shot at a historic payday. This morning the Mega Million jackpot was the top story on CBS This Morning and they mentioned over 1 billion tickets would be sold by lotto time tonight. Plenty of people think we're idiots but is there a cheaper escape than a $2-3 escape. Of course the chances of winning are the first thing people mention when calling you out on foolish spending. Too those people I say what mathematician would say no to a 500% million return on an investment? Not the guys from my YouTube channel,  The Numberphile.


To those of you who have joined me in the mega million daydream I wish you nothing but the worst possible luck. What can I say? I want to win.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019