Troop 78's Philmont Adventure

Almost 13 years ago I went to Philmont Scout Ranch with a group of my friends. My Dad and I brought along a video camera. We shot close to 4 hours of footage... and a lot of it was unwatchable. After a few years of letting those tapes collect dust I finally decided to edit it down so I could give my friends the video we shot instead of 4 hours of rambling video. So two years ago I chopped it up, got it all complete and did nothing with it. I wanted to screen it with all the guys collected. Sadly there wasn't a time that worked for everybody that summer and  I put the project on hold.

Well I'm tired of waiting for the right moment. I've posted the entire thing on youtube. 98 minutes. I loved that adventure and hope to go back some day if one of my children get the outdoors bug. If you want to grab a bag of popcorn and watch... here you go!

Philmont Teaser


Philmont Trailer




Philmont | 1998 Expedition of Troop 78


If you would like a DVD copy of our Philmont adventure or if you have any comments, you know where to reach me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019