The House

Marieta and I have been homeowners for a year and two days. That's pretty wild. And now that I just typed that I realize we have been living in Iowa for a year and a half. Time flies doesn't it?

Owning a house is a true sign of "growing up." In the last year we've run a rather successful garden, bought some minor pieces of furniture, a lawn mower, organized our garage, had several people over for dinner and get togethers, and just this weekend hung up window treatments (Have I been watching too much HGTV or what?). Maybe going domesticated is lame in some respects but I love having a whole house to lay around in, jam in my basement, store all sorts of stuff, organize my movies and comic books. So awesome. I have a freaking man cave. That's cool. I gotta decorate that thing sometime. Paint, posters, Maybe frame some of my favorite comics and CD art to show off my style... Who knows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019