Some Reviews Are Better Than The Film

A blog I'm a huge fan of, Film School Rejects, has this regular feature called Coroner's Report where they review horror films. I normally pass it by because they are movies I've never heard of and I don't watch a lot of horror; However, the poster for the film they reviewed this week, Growth, was enticing enough to read through a little of the review. Halfway through I found this gem:



"The sexiest part of the movie is probably her joke about “tickling [her] accordion,” which is decidedly less sexy when we find out she actually has an accordion."

Hilarious. If you care to read the whole review based of this blurb, here's the link. Peace

Comments

C said…
Great blog!
I definitely agree with the 500 days of summer.
Give my blog a look if you want!

Cou :)
C said…
Great blog!
I definitely agree with the 500 days of summer.
Give my blog a look if you want!

Cou :)

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019