It's A-P-PLE-S-A-UCE

This past summer the man known as Martin Martini Ini gave me like 25 VHS filled with Horseshoe Spatula performances from the past 12 years and a bunch of other random craziness he gathered thru out the years. Things were pretty crazy when he handed them off but I'm finally getting to digitizing them. Here's a tasty shot circa... 2001?




Sometimes facebook stalkers need to actually visit my blog to see the fun stuff; http://stuntbunny.blogspot.com

Maybe you don't find that cool or even interesting in the slightest but being as these guys were my favorite band I love this crap. Also, ingesting all this footage allows me to spend a lot of quality time in my basement, and it is in need of some serious attention. Boxes upon boxes of randomness. In fact check out what I found last night while rummaging around:



Yeah you remember Slingo. LIke 1997/98 this game rocked. I don't remember getting this handheld version... must have been like a stocking stuffer or something...

Before I post this let me drop a little music nugget on you. One of my coworkers @ the CRI produced this sports segment on the state wrestling tournament and the Osky kids who weren't competing. In it he interviewed this kid who made some crack about competition kick starts his heart... well J-Mad (my coworker) is not a rock fan in the slightest and that line went right over his head. Well naturally while we were reviewing the show a bunch of us laughed like idiots. J-Mad didn't know why were laughing so I made sure to enlighten him as to the terrible/rawk power of Motley Crue by playing him the song "Kick Start my Heart" on my phone. I think we are all in agreement that Vince Neal is probably the worst singer in the history of rock n roll and Motley Crue is cheese city with the lyrics but guitar wise and just adrenaline rush of some their tunes are awesome so... crank up the speakers and enjoy this 1986 rock classic



Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019