The Deal With Iowa

The votes in and its 6-5 for Iowa still being cool. Not literally cool, its humid and bakes your face off in 80 degree weather; however, going to back to Iowa to see my peeps was totally awesome. Sorry if I didn't see you but I was kind of busy. My Friday was action packed. Picked out wedding tuxes (I'm wearing a black shirt, hell yeah), shot hoops with J bones, went to an I Cubs game, stayed out freaking late with the 8th Grade Lunch Crew (Porter, Wagner, Elliot). Saturday was Sarah's wedding in humbolt, and Sunday was a wedding shower for Marieta in Jefferson. I had a great time at almost every turn. I've got videos, pictures, and a can full of magic beans. I'll share them all, minus the beans, soon enough.

Why not now? Well I have to go earn a paycheck. Today is election day for proposals and primaries across the nation. What does that mean? I will be out with the Sling Cam for cbs5.com broadcasting the goods for all peeps who care to see how Spam Franswissco gets down after Obama locks it all up. I hope your June is off to a great start!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019