I used to be a talker

So I have not posted on my blog in months... it's hard man. I can't log in and they just keep ignoring my calls for help. So I'm stuck. I copied all my blogs to my hard drive and I'm just sitting waiting for the drive to start a new site somewhere else. Boo to the internet. Boo to Blogger being taken over by Google (even though I don't have anything against Google).

The worst part is I don't get to write about nonsense, and trust me, there is a lot of nonsense to write about in my life. I mean I am working for Hertz (woohoo! but seriously it gets me some bucks and it will get me where I want to be by next summer), living in Chicago, the Bears are rocking, the Bulls have high hopes, and I am probably gonna start an internet show (more on that later, way later [as in months later]).

Last but not least: Down with Detroit. I am a Cubs fan so I hate the Cards but they are National League so if the Cubs are out They will do. Toots.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019