Another reason to love the internet

Okay so I just finished reading an article about Natalie Portman and thought "Hmm...Natalie Portman sure is cool (and mind-numblingly hot.) I think I will go to Imdb.com and see whats up with her and the biz."

So I jumped on comp and when I got to Imdb I relized that even though Natalie Portman is mega babe from beyond the moon, I really wanted to see what Zach Braff is up to (Zach Braff directed/wrote/starred in Garden State alongside Natalie.) And let it be known that Zach is one busy guy. He wrote another two movies and is starring in two others while directing another. Did I mention he is doing all of this while promoting Garden State around the world.

I was bumming around Imdb message boards and found out that Zach Braff has a blog that he updates frequently with whats going down in his life. So I google "Zach Braff Blog" and found it.

http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/gardenstate/blog/

Yeah it's that easy. If I could go back in time and I think here are a few things I would do:

1st) Stop the Kennedy Assassination
2nd) Stop the John Lennon murder
3rd) Invent the internet and exploit it for all it's worth
4th) Gamble a whole hell of a lot on sporting events like Marty McFly was going to do before he almost screwed up all of existence.

Maybe I would throw in some other stuff involving world peace but I dont know what major effect anything like stopping hitler would do. I mean maybe, and dont take this the wrong way, things are better because we went through world war 2. Yeah but Kennedy he is number one on my list. That guy rocked. how did this post turn into this. Later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019