It's Summer and I couldn't be happier

Now I dont mean to piss off anybody who is still in school but damn do I love the fact it is summer. I finished my finals a week ago today and what have I done since? I have hung out, worked, worked out, and had some quality laughs. Take today for example. I slept till 1215 or so, went to the wreck, ran into Bethany and her roommate Mandy and we decided to get some panera after we finished working out, we got panera, and than I chilled otu and Dylan and Ben swung by. Now I am just hanging out before I go to work.

My next paycheck is gonna be over 200 dollars and with the tips I will be making this week I am gonna be so set and on my way to that powerbook it's not even funny. I cant wait to buy that bitch this summer.
Saturday night I started working on my movie idea and I think I may have an entire movies worth of material to scribble down. I only have one taker besides myself to be in the flick. I am gonna need some more of you chumps. So come on throw your hat in the ring.

Here's my top goal for the summer, get in shape. And I dont mean just lose some weight, I mean get toned up along with the weight. I want to get back to 185 and look like I am at it. I am gonna go to the wreck everyday now. I mean I have no excuse not to. I have a class starting next week and work. What else do I have going on? Rock and Roll buckaroos, time for this caddy to shack. peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019