Dinner in Friley

Dinner in Friley, 1.29.3.
So we were at dinner and I was explaining the demon from hell guy (those who know, know...if you want to know, ask)to my buds at dinner and we got to thinking how sweet it would be to scream like a demon and I figured they have to be able to scream in 7 or more octaves so I demonstrated.

Chris pointed out that I didnt scream in 7 octaves, "You didnt even scream in 1 octave!" I agreed but wouldn't relent that screaming in several octaves would be sweet. I also extended my idea to think that they probably were also screaming in octaves the human ear can't hear so I demonstrated, I leaned over to Chris and made a screaming face without making a sound. Then I said demon screams must be in such low octaves we can't hear that either. So I demonstrated again with making an "OH" face. If you picture this all in your head it seems pretty funny.

(Sidenote)Mr. Burns: We need a place to hide out... Homer: We can hideout at my place I have beer! (I just heard that on Tv, sorry to break the momentum of my awesome story)

Back to the story, right about now someone pointed out that I am probably going to hell and I said "Sweet, then I will gain the power to scream like a demon from hell."

Chris said something about how I wont see anyone since I'll be in hell. I said "Well then I'll call you from Hell on the phone and scream over it like a demon from hell(I once again scream in an octave no one can hear.)" After much debate about if there is a phone that allows you to call from hell. Chris said Well then we'll just visit. I pointed out that no one in heaven is gonna visit hell.

This lead to the discussion of "The Bay Window Over Hell." It's a window where people in heaven can in look down on their suffering loved ones in Hell. And after all this stupid rambling about Screaming like a demon from hell I decided that I must make a movie called "The Bay Window Over Hell." and we're gonna use Mark's Bay window at home with flowers at the window and set his lawn on fire so it looks like hell outside. And to really set in the effect that outside is hell we are going to staple a dead dogs head to a live dogs neck so there Cerebrus is outside.

Aren't you glad you read all of that? don't worry there will be more stupid ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019