What do the old people teach us besides how to die?

Okay in all seriousness you need to buy "Is a Real Boy," the new cd from the band Say Anything. Yes Say Anything is a movie but here I am talking about the band. I am listening to it right now and oh my goodness it is up for one of my favorite cds of the year. AMAZING!!!!!
Hey, did I tell you that Chris is in Italy till late January? Well he is and you know that means. I am given the keys to the candy store and it's time for this little piggy to stuff his fat freaking face. But in all seriousness I am in control of www.eightmilesout.com and all internet business involving Eight Miles Out. And since the other half of the material genius isn't in the country I would say I am also at the wheel of destiny for 8MO as well. It's kind of crazy. I have to finish up these song ideas I have.
Dude, school is here and let me tell you... it's not so much fun. I would rather be on a spinning wheel while drunk aborignees (SP?) fling razor sharp platypus talons at my balls. Okay, so maybe I dont dislike school that much but I do like summer. French is really the only bitch I have to deal with this semester. I am in the thick of it as far as foreign language goes because the 300 level courses. Hard shit. Alright I am gonna do some homework. Support your local firefighters and stay in trouble.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019