Monday Will Blow Your Mind


I don't want to overstate anything here but this coming Monday (10/13/2008) may be the absolute high-water mark of my life thus far. Why such a grand statement? Because Monday kicks off the Half Moon Bay Pumpkin Festival with a pumpkin weighing competition and yours truly will be there webcasting it for the masses on CBS5.com. Now I know that in itself is nothing great, I mean, I've done the webcasting thing for events that are close to that cool but this time... oh buddy! My webcast will be used in the 6am news cast AND! I get to interview two people. 

Okay so people do interviews for the news all the time but dudes, I need you to see the forest through the trees here. Is there anything more fun in life than ridiculous events like this? I would be hard-pressed to top it. Now add on top of that that I will be giving every buddy out there a look into the fantistical world of gigantic legumes!

The two people, who I am extremely excited to interview? The defending champion who obliterated the Half Moon Bay record by nearly 300-pounds in 2007 with his leviathan 1,524-pound Atlantic Giant and "Farmer John" Muller (won the San Mateo County division in 2007 with his 814-pound beauty) and his wife (another weigh-off entrant) who will be cutting their pumpkins from the vine that morning. If this doesn't have web Emmy written all over it...

So Monday if you are awake at 9et/6pt check out cbs5.com and watch as I help bring the masses to an event unlike any other!

Comments

Spenceman said…
I am a genius. And so are you for photographing what could be the best thing ever...pumpkin weigh-offs!

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019