Meg Has Flown the Coup

This past May my sister Meg graduated college and for the next nine months or so, she'll be teaching in Spain. What she is teaching... I have no idea. The cool part about her trip is that we all beat her over the head enough that she agreed to blog about the whole thing.

Her posts are exceptionally written (no typos or pointless rambling like yours truly), and she finally got around to posting some pictures. Here's a taste.













Meg's the one on the right, the chick on the left is her roommate (I have brilliantly deduced.

She has a ton of these pictures on facebook but if you want the link you're gonna have to visit her blog; Meg the Expat.


Comments

megexpat said…
Gracias for the shoutout, brudda! Yeah I'm glad I was convinced about the necessity to start a blog. Also, how did you make that little photo doodad??? I need to learn more about this technical crap

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019