Great Pumpkin Weigh Off

So for work I was sent down to Half Moon Bay yesterday to cover the Half Moon Bay Giant Pumpkin Weigh Off. The even was pretty sweet, doing my job was not... the camera I got from work was different than the normal one I work with and it had no juice so I shot everything with my camera and used the work one whenever it got enough juice to operate.

I shot all interviews twice so I can could use them for work and I walked around a majority of the time holding two cameras. People probably though i was crazy. Here's what came out on my camera. Stupidly I toggled back and forth between 16:9 and 4:3. I think it worked out pretty well in the edit. If you like it go and give me a vote at current and maybe it will amke the air. Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019