Humpday Hello




Take a looksy at how the Boberg's (class of '78 & '08) teamed up to enjoy the Half Moon Bay Art & Pumpkin Festival. T'was a great time. Ate some pumpkin, bought a couple pumpkins, saw a crude juggling act... you know, livin' and lovin'.


In other news things have been a big ball of fun; Hertz pushed me out the door, I got a haircut at the same time an old asian woman decided to nearly bite the big one, I finally cracked open my Wii Fit and it is kicking my ass (birthday present from Marieta), and I'm working on shadowing some of the sports producers at the KPIX to see if I can get a foot in that door. Life is rolling along. It does suck a bit to only be 2/3 employed but you know that's life, and hopefully this is just the karmic nudge I need to stop messing around with that kind of B.S.

So maybe I'll have some other newsicle pieces for you later, but for now take a gander at the old woman who nearly bought the farm at Supercuts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019