Tastiness is Job Number One

You may or may not know that Marieta and I take pictures of everything we eat, when we eat out. It might be our favorite past time. I'm not exactly sure how or when it started but I know it started in Iowa. Didn't really put much thought into the quality of the pictures till recently. Here are some tasty shots.






I don't care if you're a vegetarian or hate Mexican food (you racist), that looks delicious. You want to know the sad thing? It wasn't. It was pretty good, but the tortilla was corn and the ingredients weren't the freshiest... God, every second I spend looking at this picture I just want to get in my car and drive to get a taco. Doesn't matter where, I just need a taco.



Holy biscuits. Look at this piece of chocolate. Marieta and I got a few tasty treats over at Charles Chocolates a few weeks ago while were out apartment hunting. Marieta fell in love with them all, I was just... okay with them. This one was great.




Wantons from Ching Hua in Alameda. If I ever own a restaurant, I don't care what style of food it is, we will serve the most mouth watering wantons... and hush puppies... and churros... and doughnuts... okay maybe it will just be a sinfully delicious snack shop.



Okay, this isn't exactly food... but I like this picture. Happy Thursday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019