Not Sure This Does It Justice


Not sure this picture truly shows how burnt my face is. It's red, and yes it hurts. My favorite question so far? "What happened to your face?!?" Come on, isn't it obvious? I took part in a pharmaceutical experiment that went horribly wrong... duh!
For those too lazy to read the previous two posts, I spent about a grand total of 20 hours on my feet the past two days following Protesters of the Summer Olympic Games in Bejing. It was fun and exciting, but I am beat up. It's not just my face. I pulled a muscle in my left leg, my right knee is hinky (to quote Will Smith from that movie that sucked [you know the one {the answer: all of them}]), my shoulders are seriously sore from carrying all the transmitter gear, and I'm generally tired (however it doesn't help I had to come into work at 4am today).
Not complaining, just reporting. I would do it all again in a heartbeat. Only... I WOULD PACK SOME FUNKING SUNSCREEN!
Okay, that's all for now, I'll post some video later on this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019