Hey Do Me a Favor



Hey remember when I covered the protests last week? Well I finally got around to carving my footage up. Some of it is shaky and a little raw but I think it turned out cool. If you are interesting you can click here and check it out on current. The video doesn't look amazing at the moment (I messed up somewhere in the exporting of the goods. If you REALLY want to be a good buddy you'll log on current, leave a comment, and give it the green check (a.k.a. "greenlight it") so that it gets closer to making the air. I will repost it when it looks top notch once I figure out what my problem is. I may never figure that out... But please. Check it out and let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019