Procrastinating on Plane Tickets a Bad Idea

Seriously, don't do it. Marieta and I just bought our plane tickets to fly back on the 29th for her bud Sarah's wedding, and let's just say it is not the time of year to wait for deals... or so I think. Last October we bought our tickets for our December trip home to Iowa and we lost two hundred bucks by not waiting. This time, we added 50. I guess airline companies are following the oil industry model; we have no alternative (well, maybe you don't I bike to work) so screw the consumer up the rump until they can't walk straight. Graphic much?

Think that's bad? well looking at our trip back in June for Jeremy's (Marieta's older brother) ordination (he's gonna be a priest), its gonna be some heavy coinage. I am not excited for that. Why Gawd why? We need bullet trains, like right now. What's this trip looking like for Pat and his fiancee? I'll fill you in on that as details emerge. Needless to say I think I have one free morning, and I plan on spending that playing videogames! The rest of the trip will be at Sarah's wedding in Nowheresville, Iowa, doing the wedding shower thing, and driving all over the state. I'm not complaining, should be a good time. I'm gonna videographize Sarah's wedding. That's cool. Maybe I'll make it black & white and turn it into a uber-serious German depression era film... or not.

Other news? Well I figured out how to hook my MacBook Pro up to my tv, How I Met Your Mother rules TV right now, and I have started round two of recording the soundtrack for wedding. WORK!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019