Heat of the Moment

Time to infiltrate the protests. T-minus hour until I hit the streets live with my camera. I'll be streaming street footage live from 1130 till 7 (maybe later). I am freaking excited.

All right, I don't have much to say about anything else. Kansas won the championship. I picked them to take it all and means I pocket 23.50 from the office pool (I came in third). Not a bad five dollar investment. Best part about KU winning is that ISU actually gets some monies from their victory. Conferences take all the winnings from bowl and tournament winnings (level of bowl or depth of tourney run determines the $$). After its all tallied up schools with championships, deep runs, and appearances get paid first, than schools like Iowa State get a cut. Pretty nice. I few million just for the association. THAT'S why you root for your conference. peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019