Patrick Jones and Search for the Skull

Not an artifact for a bygone era or a relic of a religion long forgotten, NO! Merely a human skull found in the backyard of a San Rafael resident. Why do I mention this? Well I was sent out with my webcam again to search out the dirt on this story and let the world see the HORROR! ...um... there was no horror. Worse yet, there was no signal. The area I was in had no Sprint service so I couldn't slingcam the whole thing back for the web. So instead I just shot some goods and talked with a press cop about the search.

Now I will admit this video isn't that great. After learning the that I couldn't broadcast I was a little lost production wise with the purpose of my tape... so I shot it as if it would be edited... well it wasn't and you don't really see much here besides my short interview. I have no clue why the audio is whacked up. I am clipped to the max, hmmm... I'll have to take a look at the camera tomorrow when I get to cbs 5. I hope you guys have a fantastic evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019