Cashing in my chips

No, no, no not suicide. I'm moving. Again. Not back to Iowa (HA! Like that is gonna happen). There is no way that is gonna happen. This time I am moving out west. that's right. I'm moving to Fog City. San francisco. Well if you want to get Technical I'm moving to Alameda which is more Oakland than SFO but you know I only have so much money I can spend on rent. I'm not rolling in it (yet).

You are probably asking why am I moving? I mean I moved from Iowa not even a year ago. Plus, I love Chicago. I am in the land of milk and honey as far as sports goes, and my family lives in the Area. So why San Francisco? Have you been out there? The food, the atmosphere, the weather, the adventures, my parents down the five, the opportunities, and probably what should be the top of the list is grad school. If Marieta and I live out in California for a year we get in state tuition (save those beans). I'll give you more details later but as of right now the end of April means the end of my midwestern days. (but never say never).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019