Start the Clock


31 days till I say I do. Pretty exciting. Looking at my list of goods to get done, it's seems pretty manageable. I kind of feel like my list is full of surprises so I can't give you the details but some of them are finding people to take pictures for our photo guestbook, finish the wedding music, and talk with family members... so there's a taste.


Marieta's list starts to deflate and than one project turns into five so no rest for the weary. I know it's all gonna get done. Just looking at the list I can see that there really are not many things to buy or what not, just coordinating the details. Making sure we have everyone in the right place and all contracted peeps happy.


I'm excited. After this weekend my list is gonna be a ghost town. I'm rocking it. Videos are almost all done. And that's a big deal. When that's done I will have probably edited down close to an hour and a half of video stuff (shower stuff, kids corner stuff, and surprise videos), and that obviously doesn't include any of the wedding day events. Our wedding DVD is gonna full to the brim with goodies. How awesome is that.


Okay, I've probably talked more about my wedding than any groom who wasn't secretly gay. Don't worry folks, there is only a month left (the craziest month of em all) and then it will be back to movie talk, random BS, and good times. ROCK!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good luck with the final preparations! I am sure the wedding will be absolutely amazing.

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019