All Work And No Play

Well, that's not entirely true... Yes I am in middle of the 16 day straight workstand, but some of those work days are only five hours long. Now, before you say that's nothing, you must know that I am waking up at a 4am for those five hour days so adding delirious fatigue to those short work days makes it feel eight hours long...

On top of that the play portion of my life right now is wedding work. Okay, my wedding work yesterday consisted of rounding up some pictures and working on the wedding march but that's not exactly riding an innertube down a waterslide. I MUST SEE THE DARK KNIGHT THIS WEEKEND! If I don't I wont have any free time until August 14th! CBS gets their time, Marieta gets her time, whats left for Batman? Shouldn't someone be concerned about his feelings?

Comments

megtheexpat said…
mom told me your friends officially started their brood...how does it feel to be a pseudo uncle?

also i read your facebook wall, who is the friend of noah wiese who went to ithaca who knows me?

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019