Is August Almost Over?

You're kidding me. 2008 must hold the record for fasting passing year in the history of recorded time. I swear a second ago was mid March and now it's almost September? Yikes man! Before we know it the new NBA season will kick into gear. Craziness.

Dudes, I am about 95% complete with all the wedding videos and what not I've been working on. For those graced with the honor of attending our wedding what is there to expect? ...greatness. Okay, that's a little much, but I am enjoying all the little goodies we h ave put together. Marieta is really going above and beyond. What have I have been doing? Music, Videos, I lined up the dj, photographer, videographer, a few small things here and there. I'd say the work is about 80-20, the weight being Marieta (however, the video projects I've done take days/weeks to prepare so don't think I haven't been grinding out each spare moment.) Want a preview of those videos? well I can't really do that but I can show a couple pictures that are in the mix.


Yeah so not exactly all star pictures (or even memorable ones) but that gives you a little insight. Those in attendance will experience a long list of reactions; Joy, elation, laughter, slight pain in the jaw, filled up tear ducts, and possibly vertigo. Yes, you heard me vertigo. To all those who wont be walking down the red carpet on September 13th, have no fear for I shall post any and all videos in the days following our nuptials. Okay, that's it for now. Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019