Jordan Is A Dad




Meet Spencer Dennis Jensen. Jordan's new born son. How cool is that? Every time I think about this little dude it kind of trips me out. My best friend has a kid. He's a parent. ALL MY FRIENDS ARE HAVING BABIES! Well... not truly my friends. I mean Marieta's best friend Autumn has two kids, her other friend Sarah got married this past May and absorbed two youngins, Matt and Angie just adopted a girl, and now Bethany and Jordan have one of their own. BETHANY IS YOUNGER THAN ME! Hmm... I haven't figured out if its them having kids that weirds me out or the idea that I could be a parent in the near future. YIKES! Let me get married first people, one step at a time.

Oh and how weird is it that I came here to post about Spencer and this is how I'm greeted at my blogger dashboard:




THEIR EVERYWHERE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019