Reviewing the Illinois Whirlwind

So after a brief stay in Santa Ana, California (DAMN YOU AMERICAN AIRLINES!), Marieta and I are back in good ole El Cerrito. How was Illinois you ask? Kind of crazy. We got out of O'Hare airport at midnight, got to my grandma Boberg's house in Cambridge, Illinois by 2:30am, and kicked off the shower goodness the following afternoon. Of course I videoed the affair so I don't want to give you too many of the details but I will let you know both the Boberg Shower and the Catanzaro shower gave me plenty of time to master my puppetry...

Sunday our whole crew woke up at the crack of dawn and drove to Chicago for the Catanzaro shower. It was nice to see my family tree live in the flesh, but sadly, we spent zero time in Chicago itself. Kind of lame but when you have only 48 hours and over 30 relatives to satisfy you can't always do what you want. I only wish we had left enough time to grab a slice of Mr. Beef Pizza : (. Are smileys out of style? Ah who cares. Look for something extra special new on the website tomorrow evening. The only detail I will cough up is that I cover a John Denver song (it's just too bad I can't cover it in the Upright Citizens Brigade fashion). Peace Homies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019