I Can't Get to the Theater

I really really really want to see The Dark Knight this weekend; however, the Gods of marriage and employment are working against me. I am manning kcbs.com tomorrow so that pretty much eats up my Saturday and when I'm not doing that, I'll be working hardcore on wedding stuff. Marieta typed out this to do list that pretty much monopolizes all of our time from now to the wedding. Seriously, I'm not exaggerating. One of the bad things about living away from your family and bridal party is that you have to do pretty much every-little-thing on your own. Oh well, I'm handling it fine (granted I don't have as much to do), but Marieta is stressing. I just reiterating that we just need to focus on the necessary things first and the luxuries second. Make the cake before you start with the frosting.

Back to the movies. This summer is the perfect cocktail of awesome films and zero time/money. The only film I have been to all summer is Iron Man, and technically that was a spring movie. This means I've missed Hulk, Indiana Jones, Wall-E... lame. September 14th can't be here quick enough. Luckily a few of my most anticipated gems are so far off there is no way I can miss them...



Click this guy to check out the trailer for The Watchmen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019