Actually, It's Quite the Opposite


The eight week mark has past and more and more people are asking me about my wedding. So when I say its September 13th people are obligated to say "Oh man, that's soon. Getting nervous?" Up till now I've been saying that I'm totally chill. Well that's all changed.


At the beginning of the month Marieta made this list of things we have to do before the wedding. This is a long, long list. It's broken down by week, and if it wasn't for optimism I'd probably worry about it... now on top of that there's a specific "Pat" list. On it are things like the DJ and videographers, but most importantly, 100 pounds video stuff. Seriously; picture collages, rehearsal dinner stuff, website stuff, and you know what? I'M OFF THE WALL EXCITED! After publishing that bunny video in the kids corner, I have really hit a groove. I know I'm big into hyperbole on here but... the video I'm making about my groomsmen is pretty damn sweet. I can only tell you that I "host" it via green-screen. That's right, amazing.
The hardest part about this gig is that I have to stuff about half of this stuff in the can until the rehearsal dinner. So if you want in on the goods you'll have to wait until 11p/10c time on Sept 12. Ah yes, a release date has been set. I know you're stoked. Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019