I Live in California

I have been living in California for two days and I love it. Blue skies, breeze from the bay, nice people. Good Stuff. I drove over 2200 miles in a Penske 22 foot truck pulling my car but man was it worth it. Wednesday I start working at my new branch and from there it's on to the moon. or something.

P.S. a minor perk is I no longer have to stay up past midnight for west coast sports. Like tonight I would have been in bed for hours missing the best NBA game I have seen in years; Mavs vs Warriors game 4 in Oakland. Crazy steals, buzzer beating shots, half court shots, tons of lead changes, with the Warriors pulling out the W right at the end. I do regret that I missed every Bulls playoff game thus far but that will change shortly. Hope your part of the country is treating you well. peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019