Google Life Map

So I discovered a cool new way to map out my life, discoveries, and opinions. On Google Maps you can create your own map. Put points of interest, give directions to people, place pictures in your map of these occasions, blah blah blah. That's not exactly what I'm doing. I'm just telling the story of P@. Where I've lived, food I love, vacations I've been on, concerts I've been to. It's pretty cool and not even close to where it shoud be at this point. I have the link on my main page. Check it out. Feel free to steal my idea. I actually would be pretty excited to read your map.

Right now it's only places I've lived and a couple interesting side notes. There will be more. OH YES! There will be more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019