You do not want to be in a room with me right now

Every part of my body smells like some toxic. I am stinky bitch right now. I was up late last night so I went to work out this afternoon. OH MAN! It is 90 degrees outside and inside the wreck it must have been at least 80. I was sweating like nobodies business. I stink so so so bad. Quickest few miles of my life. There is a boys basketball camp going on at the wreck all week and everytime I was at the east end of the gym I had my eyes glued on it. I wish I had done basketball camps as a kid. I love Basketball.

2 down, 1 to go. I took an exam for my film class today, and boy was it easy. I cut that sucker up like it was a well cooked ham. Toss another A on the pile because that was ridiculous. Alright, I work tonight and than I am done with Phut for the week. I better be golfing this time tomorrow, I haven't golfed since Sunday and I'm feeling the itch. Later punks.

P.S. I know it's the "rec" not the "wreck," let me have my fun.
P.S.S. I realize that golf is the whitest of the white man sports but until you've played a great game while bullshiting with your bestfriend, you dont know how fun it can be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019