So this may be the best idea of the summer thus far

Bethany was giving me a ride back to my place today and we came up with a great idea. Worlds of Fun. We were talking about how much we love good theme parks and we figured a day trip during the week some time after july 4th is a great idea. She is going to Adventureland today and Adventureland isn't a park you can spend the whole day but Worlds of Fun or Great America, in Chicago, those are places you can waste a day or two. OH! I want to go so bad.

Jordan and I played a round of 9 today. I shot a 53. I need to take a lesson or something. I'm getting tired of these high 40, low 50 games. I had some great hits and a few finesse puts but nothing to shake a stick at. God it was hot out. Supposedly it's 89 degrees out but with the humidity and close to no breeze it's like 100 out. I was sweeting like a drunk monkey. I love golf. Great way to get in a walk, bs with your buddy, and just wack the hell out of a ball. Ah, maybe I'll go work out this afternoon. Later kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019