Don't mean to freak anyone out but...

Dudes, isn't it wierd how all the major sports "flagship" teams are down recently. The Lakers didn't make the playoffs, the Cowboys, Packers, and 49ers were shitty this year, and if you turn on ESPN recently you are more than likely to know that The New York Spankees are down and practically out. Kind of odd, n'est pas?

I am chilling out. I have worked everyday since Saturday. I am on a mission. I realized if I can turn my academic ass around and get close to all As I might as well turn my Physical ass around as well. I am sitting at 218 and I wont stop until I am at 190. I have been there before and lived there. It's the mission. I can and will do it.

I saw Batman Begins last night. It was pretty sexy; however it had it's occasional moments of ridiculous. I mean Batman jumps out of a 5th story window and nails the side of his ribs on a railing. Hello? broken ribs? punctured lungs? yeah I thought so. Besides that the main bad guy is Ra's Al Ghoul. Perfect. I have been saying for years that he would the absolutely perfect bad guy for a Batman movie. Liam Neelson pulled it off. I mean don't really care for the guy but he can act evil. Good stuff, they really made Gotham ugly and desperate. Alright thugs I'll talk to you later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019