Athletic Day

Dude, days like today are just fun. I road my bike to and from class(10 miles), ran a 5k, lifted for an hour, and tonight I played 3 half court games of basketball with Corey and his buddy Mike (who was pretty cool). We didn't play anybody special. Just some high school kids on a small court by Corey's new place. We were talking smack with these kids. it was a lot of fun. We walked over and I said "are we playing and 1 or for real." Those kids blew up talking about how they were gonna school us and 1 style.

We schooled the shit out of em. Corey was hitting his shots, jukin like crazy. Corey can play. Mike, who said he hasn't shot hoops in a couple years, played like crazy. He is an inch taller than me and skinny as a rail but damn we were crazy. He was hitting long three shots (all buckets worth a pt). I got almost every single rebound. Man, let me tell you. I blocked the shit out of this kid who thought he was Allen Iverson. Ah, ever since I got that book about Bill Russel and the Celtics my favorite part of basketball is the defense. AH!

I went over to Corey's for a cookout. Mike, Corey, myself, and four girls. I didn't know the girls. I only remember one was called Hoops because some wierd pervert in a hot tub tossed bottle caps in her bikini top... long story. They were cool, not really my scene. Man, I threw a football at this cook out for the first time in years. I am not quarterback. It was UGGGLEEE. It was bad. I felt like such a tool throwing it I just starting it with my left hand (which made me look like a six year old girl). Alright, It's the top of the 9th, Cubs up 5-0 on the Padres, time to tell you cats later and hit the sack. Derrek Lee is a monster.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019