Watchin UNC school Iowa right now

Man let me tell you this is a bloody second half. Iowa Is getting beat like they are the retarded son of the king in the dark ages. This isn't even a game anymore. This is the MAUI CHAMPIONSHIP GAME and there is 13 minutes left and the score is currently UNC 77 - Iowa 53. Wow, that's a win.

I am getting excited for this year. Iowa beat Texas and Louisville. That's pretty huge. That gives me hope for ISU because that means they could pull down a big win over Texas and maybe get up there in the 20s of the ranks.

I am not a real fan of Iowa schools football. I am a fairweather football fan but in Basketball I like the ISU basketball team. They are my in state team and Syracuse and Illinois are my out of state team. Illinois because I was born in Illinois and wanted to go there when I was a little kid and Syracuse because I want to go there and they are insane. Yup, basketball season is starting up and I am getting the fever. I think this year and next year are gonna be good for ISU. Woohoo. Alright I am out of crap to talk about. Lates

Comments

Anonymous said…
As a future teacher and your person to keep you in line - I resent that retarded comment.

~Chels

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019