Video Games are the devil

So today was a great big mmmmmeeeeuuuuhhhh. I went to my only class, came home, ate breakfast, and than proceeded to play NCAA 2005 football all day. I set up a dynasty last night and I'm chuggin it out. I'm playing every game because I don't really know how to play very well. It's rocking dude. At first I was only playing it so I could be good enough to kick Adam's ass. (If you're reading this adam watch out! Because the hawks are gonna be laid to waste by the Orange soon enough.)

It's pretty late. I was gonna go to bed at 11 but than Sam and I got to playing. I beat him 53-27, after that I figured what the hell I'm on a role let's get back to the dynasty. I took down Virginia first try. Let me tell you this, Syracuse is not a very easy football team to navigate. I'm pushing those bitches as hard as possible. The first few games I couldn't figure out passing so I had Reyes rushing for about 250 yards a game. It was crazy. Alright enough talk about video game football. I'm a nerd.

I welcome the weekend with open arms. I'm going to Minneapolis for Friday night and saturday for the Iowa/Minnesota game. I don't care for either school but I'm going to see if the Hawks will go down and to spend some time with Chels. I hope the clones take out K state this weekend. Keep our Big 12 north title just a little bit longer. Time for this kid to hit the sack. Peace homes, word to all my brothers from different mothers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019