Fixing up the Blog-age 11.7.2k4

Dudes, check it out. I decided if I was seriously going to try and make a blog out of this thing I gotta have some replies. I dont expect to get a bunch of them but this way if I post some stupid/mean/crazy ideas people can just jump up on this thing and punch me in the face. Sound good? great, grand, wonderful.

I(so did every other democrat) got an email from the democratic party asking what I think they need to do better in preperation for upcoming elections. I laid down my ideas, hopefully they will take them to heart. Because they needs to get to work.

Alright I am out of shit to say besides I saw the movie Motorcycle Diaries. That was a pretty good flick. Makes me want to learn Spanish and check out South America. Viva la revolution. Later taters.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Pat,
I have always loved you.
Yours,
Noah

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019