I've got nothing against Mondays...

But today is freaking ridiculous. I have been sitting in the library for the last hour doing nothing but dicking around the web. I read the times, the tribune, went to espn.com and read everything worth of value, checked out strangetalk, imdb...I've been everywhere and done everything worth of value and I still have an hour left before my next class. I should have just gone home and played some more NCAA 2005.

Classes? Oh hell they are great, I am predicting this grade report: A, A, A-, B, C. That would be the best grade report I have gotten since 6th grade...If that isn't crazy I dont know what is. I wish I had brought one of my books with me today because this is agonizing. Maybe I will go check out the standings of my favorite teams again. I hope your day is nowhere near as boring as mine.

Later kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019