Testing My Will

I'm trying to get back into the swing of the working out everyday and it's things like this...
doughnuts at work
That make it really hard. If you're close to me you know how much I love junk food. Doughnuts, Ice Cream, Cake, little snacks, junk food, shakes, burgers, candy... oh man I have a problem. Whenever I've gotten my act together and been in good shape it was due to cutting this junk out of my life.
You know in Trainspotting where Renton gets busted and splits from the bar with his friends and family to get one last score of heroin, that's me. I admit it, I am an addict. Dabbling in tastiness is a death sentence. You know how people say you can't know what others are thinking? Well I think that also can be applied to taste. To you a doughnut maybe good but to me a tasty doughnut is heaven in sugar and cake form. I am Adam and frosting filled doughnuts are the apple.
So maybe one day I'll learn moderation but as it stands today my snacking and secret sweets are out of control. My cholesterol provides the proof. So I'm using that snacking time and hitting the gym instead. Everyday PTI I will be hitting the gym. Let's just hope I don't fall off the wagon into a land of sprinkled delights.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019