Networking Out of Control

Facebook, Whrrl, BrightKite, Twitter, Plurk, 12seconds.tv, Orkut, and even Myspace. These are all social networks I am a part of. (I quit myspace like year ago and only rejoined so I could contact someone I had no other way of reaching). This is getting pretty ridiculous. Here is my status with all of these.

Whrrl: Joined and immediately forgot.
Brightkite: I would use it if I were every near anyone during a reasonable time of day.
Twitter: Joined, realized I don't care enough to post microblurbs about mundane details.
Plurk: Not sure whats going on there.
Orkut: I don't live in Brazil.
12seconds: Seems like a great idea to just be silly in front of a webcam.
Myspace: Ugly and I pretty much never go near it.
Facebook: Good way to keep in touch with anyone and post videos, pictures, and what not.

And technically:
Youtube: Good for garbage videos and quick posts.
Vimeo: The perfect site for posting video (atleast currently).
Viddler: Like the missing link between youtube and vimeo.
Wordpress: hosts The Boberg family page.
Blogger: Six years and still in love.

That is a lot of garbage. I am thinking about joining one network a day until I can't find anymore. I bet I could find 100. Pointless...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019